Eligibility: Any one who Interested
- Foundation Certificate in Organic Natural Farming – 07 Days,
- Certificate in Organic Natural Farming – 03 Months
- Advance Certificate in Organic Natural Farming (Including ABM with Digital Marketing) – 03 Months
Admission: Open through out the Year
|Program||Duration||Registration Fee||Course Fee|
|For Students of Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University/ Govt. P. G. Colleges||For Others|
|Foundation Certificate in Organic Natural Farming||07 Days||250/-||1050/-||1450/-|
|Certificate in Organic Natural Farming||03 Months||500/-||1650/-||2850/-|
|Advance Certificate in Organic Natural Farming (Including Agri Business Management and Digital Marketing)||03 Months||500/-||2850/-||4500/-|
Organic Farming is a specific system of farming whose aim is to produce quality food in a manner beneficial to the environment and to wildlife. Organic farmers practice farming in accordance with standards, which have been formulated for crop and livestock production. The thrust of these standards is to develop a system of farming that co-exists with other systems, sustains soil fertility and protects the environment, wildlife and non-renewable resources.
- Introduction to Organic and Natural Farming.
- Principle of Organic Farming.
- Organic Farming v/s Chemical Farming.
- Basic Concept of Organic Farming.
- Testing the quality of soil and its management.
- Proper handling of farm waste and household waste.
- Harvesting and storage of Organic products.
- Marketing of Organic Products.
- Economic viability of Organic Farming.
- Individual Certification and Group Certification processes.
- Package of practices on Organic Farming.
- Preparation of Natural Insecticide, Pesticide and Fungicide
For more detail call us / what’s app us on: 9548055290